Optimized Performance Solutions. Critical Business Support.
As a growing solutions provider, we are acutely aware of the ever-changing demographics and needs in our various customer markets and how these changes influence future technology. For the past 36 years, TIG has consistently delivered innovative technology solutions to an expanding diverse customer base in enterprise, government agency, educational and SMB markets. Our ability to stay agile strengthens us and this commitment is a vital part of our business achievements and essential to our customer’s long-term sustainability.
From software and hardware procurement to discovery assessments, strategic planning, deployment, data center optimization, IT asset management and cloud computing, TIG offers custom-built IT solutions for our customers around the globe.
TIG will earn its place as a trusted partner to our clients providing only the highest level of service, value and advanced technology to power their strategic business goals.
- • Privately-held and founded in 1981
- • World headquarters in San Diego, California
- • 25 branch locations with a global network to support 170 countries on 5 continents
- • 36 years of experience providing customers with best-in-class technology solutions
- • An ISO 9001:2015 certified IT systems integrator
- • An ISO/IEC 20243-2015 Certified Open Trusted Technology Provider OTTPS
- • An award-winning Certified Minority Enterprise and a Corporate Plus® member of the National Minority Supplier Development Council (NMSDC)
- • Proven track record of success and references worldwide